At Hudson Automotive, we pride ourselves on offering both Domestic and European Auto Repair Service that is local and trusted, providing clear communication with any concerns we might find with your vehicle, openly discussing ways to address them that are within your budget.
One of the ways to help prevent costly repairs is through regular maintenance of your vehicle – which is ‘Why Regular Oil Changes Matter for Your Auto’!
Engine Lubrication Matters
Your vehicle is made up of many moving parts, and these moving parts require lubrication in order to function smoothly. Just as our bodies need water to stay hydrated, so too does your vehicle require the right kind of oil to allow your pistons, valves, and other engine parts that move at high speeds, to stay functioning amidst high heat. Without oil, these parts wear down your engine dramatically; so having them drained and topped up to the right weight, grade and level will keep your vehicle running smoothly for years to come.
A Clean Engine Matters
Your oil plays a big role in keeping your engine clean, and dirt particles can really impact your motor. Dirt causes corrosion, minimizing your vehicles engine lifespan, and without keeping your oil changes maintained regularly, your oil will become sludge-like, and your vehicle, as a result – sluggish.
Regular Oil Changes Also Means Better Gas Consumption
With rising gas prices, “better gas consumption” is likely music to your ears. And it’s true; your gas consumption can improve by up to 2% with regular oil changes, and when you combine that with improving your vehicles performance and the longevity of your engine – it all adds up!
In addition to our oil change service in Langley, our Preventive Maintenance Services also include…
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
- Lube, Oil & Filter change (recommended every 3 months/5,000 km with standard oil and 6 months/8,000 km for synthetic)
- Cooling System Flush
- Brake System Check and Brake Fluid Flush
- Transmission Service and Transmission Fluid Flush
- Tire Condition inspected for wear, air pressure and rotated
- Battery Service
- Belts and Hoses inspected for wear and tear
- Air Filters inspected and replaced if necessary
- Wiper Blades checked and replaced if necessary
At Hudson Automotive, we not only change the oil and filter, we also ensure…
- All changes are preformed by Licensed Red Seal Technicians
- We check the history on your car or truck
- We match the mileage with the manufacture’s schedule maintenance
- We check all fluids and top them up
If your vehicle is in need of an oil change, stop by or give us a call, and see the difference our local full service auto shop can do for you!
We’re located at: 19703 60TH AVE, LANGLEY, BC – or Phone: 604-533-6698