Although we have enjoyed a late and lasting summer season; fall will soon to be upon us here in the Lower Mainland. As such, we want our local business owners in the Fraser Valley to be on top of these fall fleet service reminders!
#1 Fleet Service Reminder
At Hudson Automotive, we understand that those who are tasked to run a business, are managing a lot.
We are here to help alleviate some of the overwhelming tasks involved when operating a fleet of vehicles. And although this reminders may seem simple; for the busy local business owner – every reminder to help keep your business operating smoothly, matters.
So what’s the #1 fleet service reminder? Schedule Your Fall Fleet Maintenance!
This should include:
- A cooling system flush
- Brake check
- Tire check including tread and pressure
- Oil and transmission fluid change
- …among other maintenance checks as needed
GPS Fleet Tracking Systems
If you haven’t already done so, this may be the year you consider investing in a GPS fleet tracking system to help you stay on top of where your vehicles are at any given time.
Check out the various GPS Fleet Tracking Systems options here. This will give your business unlimited access to thousands of data points like driving behaviour, real time GPS tracking, geofencing, fleet diagnostics, and more!
Fleet Service in Langley
Looking to switch for your fleet service in Langley? We would love to help! Our Fleet Maintenance Service Includes…
- Warranty protection
- Logbook services
- Complimentary inspection of your fleet before addressing concerns in order to evaluate cost, while also ensuring we have an ongoing record of each vehicle coming in for servicing or repairs
- 20,000km or 12-month warranty on all our labour and parts
- Red Seal Certified technicians
- Competitive cost comparison
- Maintenance scheduled to your agenda
We look forward to helping you with all of your fleet service needs!