It’s that time of year again folks. Longer, warmer days and increased sunshine; all pointing towards spring!
As a Langley auto care centre, Hudson Automotive is here to help our customers maintain the optimal condition of their vehicles. We want to ensure local auto owners are managing everything from their fuel efficiency to vehicle lifespan, as well as upholding their warranty maintenance measures and employing all the safety protocols necessary to keep them safe on the road; and everything in-between.
Which is where these 5 Spring Maintenance Musts for Your Car come in to help you ensure all of the above is addressed.
Langley Auto Care: 5 Spring Maintenance Musts for Your Car
There are a variety of simple things car owners can do to ensure their vehicle is being maintained in a way that can help to…
- Improve fuel consumption
- Increase your vehicles lifespan
- Decrease repair costs
- Maximize performance
- Prolong seasonal tire tread
- Maintain a vehicles warranty
- Detect issues before they become a costly replacement concern
These such things include…
- Regular oil and filter change
- Engine fluid flush
- Battery check or replacement
- Brake pad check or replacement
- Winter tire changeover
In addition, our spring tune-up services can provide you with…
- Complete Computer Diagnostics & Safety Analysis
- Diagnosing Drivability Problems
- Steering, Suspension and Alignments
- Mufflers & Exhaust System Repairs
- Fuel System Services & Emission Repairs
- Coolant Systems & Air Conditioning Service
- Electrical System Checks
Signs a Vehicle Should Be Taken in for Servicing Include…
- Dashboard light indicator comes on
- Strange sounds under the hood
- Poor fuel consumption
- Poor acceleration performance
- Vibrations when driving
If you are in need of auto care in Langley, Abbotsford, Surrey or the surrounding communities, we would be happy to help.
Stop by our auto repair shop at 19703 60th Avenue, or give us a call. Our staff has all the necessary equipment and expertise to make your visit as easy, stress free and cost-effective as possible.
Curious about your 2022 car insurance costs? Click here to see how much this years’ renewal will run you – OR save you!