Specializing in GM Duramax, Dodge Cummins, and Ford Power Stroke Repair and Service.
Diesel Engine Repairs is a specialty we’re proud to offer Langley, BC residents. Specializing in diesel engine repair takes considerable time and experience. Your average grease monkey isn’t prepared to handle the custom needs of your diesel engine.
You’ll find diesel engines in a wider variety of vehicles. Buses, trucks and construction equipment rely on diesel engines to move heavy loads and provide superior up-time. This is an important consideration for fleet operators. We’re more than capable of keeping your diesel engine on the road.
From diesel engine repair to maintenance, we’ve seen it all and can handle just about anything. Stop by our Langley, BC service center and let us take a look under the hood!
Our certified Technicians are trained to handle any repair or service on your diesel light truck, car or medium duty vehicle.
- Factory-Scheduled Maintenance Services
- Oil and Filter Service
Chassis Lube Service
- Transmission Fluid Exchange Service
- Fuel Injection Service
- Fluid Leak Testing and Repairs
- Injector Pump Service and Repairs
- Starting and Charging System Testing and Repairs
- Complete Brake System Services and Repairs
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Complete Computer and Electronic System Testing and Repairs
- Air Conditioning and Cooling System Service
- Steering and Suspension Systems, Shocks and Struts
- Exhaust System Repair & Replacement
- Performance Upgrades
- And More!
FORD POWER STROKE REPAIRS
Does your Ford truck have one of the following Power Stroke engines?
- 7.3 (1994 to 2003)
- 6.0 (2003 to 2007)
- 6.4 (2008 to 2010)
- 6.7 (2011 to Present)
GM DURAMAX REPAIRS
Does your GMC or Chevrolet truck have one of the following Duramax engines?
- 6.6 LB7 (1999 to 2004)
- 6.6 LLY (2004 to 2006)
- 6.6 LBZ (2006 to 2007)
- 6.6 LMM (2007 to 2011)
- 6.6 LML (2011 to Present)
DODGE CUMMINS REPAIRS
Does your Dodge truck have one
of the following Cummins engines?
- 5.9 12V Gen 2 (1994 to 1998)
- 5.9 24V Gen 2 (1998 to 2002)
- 5.9 24V Gen 3 (2003 to 2007
- 6.7 24V Gen 3 (2007 to 2009)
- 6.7 24V Gen 4 (2010 to Present)