Hudson Automotive has happily been providing Auto Maintenance & Repairs in Langley for years. We are sought out for such reliability, along with fair pricing and excellent service. And with spring just around the corner, we want to share some ideas on ways you can ‘spring clean’ your vehicle – both inside and out!
4 Ways to ‘Spring Clean’ Your Vehicle
So …what are some ways you can spring clean your vehicle? Allow us to share…
- Regular Maintenance: Regular maintenance is one of the most important things you can do to keep your vehicle running smoothly. This includes oil changes, tire rotations, brake inspections, and other routine checks – all of which Hudson Auto can help with!
2. Check Your Fluids: Keeping your vehicle’s fluids at the correct level is crucial for its longevity. The most important fluids to check are the engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, and transmission fluid. Regularly checking and topping up these fluids can help prevent costly repairs down the road.
3. Drive Conservatively: Your driving habits can have a significant impact on your vehicle’s performance and longevity. Avoid sudden acceleration and braking, as well as hard cornering. Try to maintain a steady speed when driving, and avoid overloading your vehicle. This will help reduce wear and tear on your vehicle’s engine and other components.
4. Keep it Clean: Regularly washing and detailing your vehicle not only makes it look great, but can also help prevent rust and other damage caused by dirt and grime buildup. Cleaning the interior of your vehicle can also help prevent wear and tear on the upholstery and other surfaces. Check out this list of top 10 auto detailers in Langley to help!
Auto Maintenance & Repairs in Langley
If you are seeking auto maintenance or repairs in Langley – we can help. As discussed on our maintenance page, our maintenance service includes…
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
- Lube, Oil & Filter change (recommended every 3 months/5,000 km with standard oil and 6 months/8,000 km for synthetic)
- Cooling System Flush
- Brake System Check and Brake Fluid Flush
- Transmission Service and Transmission Fluid Flush
- Tire Condition inspected for wear, air pressure and rotated
- Battery Service
- Belts and Hoses inspected for wear and tear
- Air Filters inspected and replaced if necessary
- Wiper Blades checked and replaced if necessary
If you have a concern with your vehicle that may require repairs – we are happy to help with that too.
Visit us at 19703 60th Avenue in Langley, and allow us to show you why our customers choose Hudson Automotive!